The most traditional service to send a letter or document worldwide that does not weigh more than 2 kilos and does not require urgent delivery.
Local and International
- Envelope or box: length, width and depth combined: 90 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 60 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 104 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 90 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- Envelope or box: surface should not measure less than 9 x 14 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 17 cm, but the greatest dimension may not be less than 10 cm.
- Local: within 48 hours
- Between Curaçao, Sint Maarten & BES islands : within 72 hours
- International: according to operational standards of the postal administrations of the country of destination
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of 'force majeur': such as but not limited to strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client.
Local & Between Curaçao and Sint Maarten
|Weight||Rate* (in ANG.)|
|up to 20 grams||1,21|
|21 to 50 grams||1,85|
|51 to 100 grams||2,19|
|101 to 250 grams||2.44|
|251 to 500 grams||2,80|
|501 to 1000 grams||3,44|
|1001 to 2000 grams||3,81|
|Weight||Rates per zone* (in ANG.)|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|up to 10grams||1,56||2,53||3,08||4,10|
|11 to 20 grams||2,13||3,63||4,40||5,70|
|21 to 50 grams||3,20||6,29||6,84||9,01|
|51 to 100 grams||5,38||8,81||10,88||13,59|
|101 to 250 grams||8,64||15,01||17,90||23,07|
|251 to 500 grams||13,00||19,47||22,30||29,37|
|501 to 1000 grams||17,35||24,49||28,08||38,09|
|1001 to 1500 grams||20,07||27,76||32,65||45,17|
|1501 to 2000 grams||23,94||31,56||38,09||51,15|
* Zone 1: Aruba, BES Islands and Sint Maarten
Zone 2: Caribbean, Central & South America
Zone 3: United States, Canada & Europe
Zone 4: Asia, Africa & Australia