This service is especially for customers sending items that do not weigh more than 2 kilos for local destinations and no more than 5 kilos for international destinations. Items can be books or pamphlets. So, under printed matters fall all reproductions of paper, cardboard or other materials commonly used in printing, produced in several identical copies. Items should be sent in an envelope since they may be opened for verification of the contents.
Local and International
- Envelope or box: length, width and depth combined: 90 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 60 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 104 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 90 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- Envelope or box: surface should not measure less than 9 x 14 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 17 cm, but the greatest dimension may not be less than 10 cm.
- Local: within 48 hours
- Between the Islands: within 72 hours
- International: according to operational standards of the postal administrations of the country of destination
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of 'force majeur': such as but not limited to strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client.
|Weight||Rate (in ANG.)|
|up to 20 grams||0,68|
|21 to 50 grams||0,96|
|51 to 100 grams||1,51|
|101 to 250 grams||1,77|
|251 to 500 grams||2,07|
|501 to 1000 grams||2,62|
|1001 to 2000 grams||3,05|
|Weight||Rates per zone* (in ANG.)|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|up to 10grams||1,05||1,60||2,10||2,65|
|11 to 20 grams||1,60||2,80||3,15||3,85|
|21 to 50 grams||2,30||3,70||4,70||6,00|
|51 to 100 grams||4,35||6,55||8,40||9,90|
|101 to 250 grams||7,10||10,70||13,60||15,95|
|251 to 500 grams||10,80||16,20||18,50||24,40|
|501 to 1000 grams||14,95||21,10||24,15||32,75|
|1001 to 1500 grams||17,90||24,70||29,05||40,15|
|1501 to 2000 grams||21,80||28,70||34,65||46,55|
|2001 to 3000 grams||30,60||39,60||47,85||63,25|
|3001 to 4000 grams||39,40||50,60||60,50||76,45|
|4001 to 5000 grams||47,30||61,60||74,25||90,20|
* Zone 1: Aruba, BES islands, Sint Maarten Zone 2: Caribbean, Central & South America Zone 3: United States, Canada & Europe Zone 4: Asia, Africa & Australia