Sending a letter as Registered Mail implies that the delivery of the mail item is guaranteed since it requires a signature by the addressee. However, Cpost International does not deliver a registered mail item to a physical address. The addressee receives a notification that informs them that a registered item is ready to be picked up at one of our branches. The addressee will sign for the registered item when they pick it up.
Local, Inter-island & International
- Envelope or box: length, width and depth combined: 90 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 60 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 104 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 90 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- Envelope or box: surface should not measure less than 9 x 14 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 17 cm, but the greatest dimension may not be less than 10 cm.
Delivery standards of the notification
- Local:within 48 hours
- Between the Islands:within 72 hours
- International:according to operational standards of the postal administrations of the country of destination
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of 'force majeur': such as but not limited to strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client.
|Registered Fee||ANG. 8,00 per registered item|