The most traditional service to send a letter or document worldwide that does not weigh more than 2 kilos and does not require urgent delivery.
Local, between Curaçao and Sint Maarten & International
- Envelope or box: length, width and depth combined: 90 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 60 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 104 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 90 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- Envelope or box: surface should not measure less than 9 x 14 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 17 cm, but the greatest dimension may not be less than 10 cm.
- Local: within 48 hours
- Between the Islands: within 72 hours
- International: according to operational standards of the postal administrations of the country of destination
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of 'force majeur': such as but not limited to strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client.
(mail to Curaçao and Sint Maarten and from the same island
|Weight Rate||(in ANG.)|
|up to 20 grams||1,24|
|21 to 50 grams||1,90|
|51 to 100 grams||2,25|
|101 to 250 grams||2.51|
|251 to 500 grams||2,88|
|501 to 1000 grams||3,54|
|1001 to 2000 grams||3,92|
|sWeight||Rates per zone* (in ANG.)|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|up to 10grams||1,61||2,67||3,19||4,26|
|11 to 20 grams||2,18||3,77||4,56||5,92|
|21 to 50 grams||3,32||6,54||7,11||9,37|
|51 to 100 grams||5,59||9,17||11,30||14,13|
|101 to 250 grams||8,98||15,62||18,61||24,01|
|251 to 500 grams||13,52||20,26||23,20||30,56|
|501 to 1000 grams||18,05||25,48||29,21||39,64|
|1001 to 1500 grams||20,88||28,89||33,98||47,01|
|1501 to 2000 grams||24,91||32,84||39,63||53,24|
* Zone 1: Aruba, BES islands Zone 2: Caribbean, Central & South America Zone 3: United States, Canada & Europe Zone 4: Asia, Africa & Australia